Ive been blogging a lot today.
&I know, i know,
That i shouldnt.
But whateverrrrrrr LOL i have tonnes to say.
-
I was just browsing around and decided to get to colinandkero 's page. Yes i know what you're thinking. : THEYRE THAT GAY COUPLE!
To tell you the truth i was rather.. well.. i dunno whats the right word for it but i felt weird.
I haven't always been openminded towards gays.
Perhaps cos i dont have any gay malefriends.
Lol but i do have gay female friends(okay not gay but bi)(: And theyre just like any normal human being, yes?
So why can't i think that way about the guys? Sheesh i dunno actually.
It's just a difference in the sexuality.
I don't mind gays, seriously.
Just don't %^@#$%@ around in front of me &it'll be fine.
I think reading their blog has kinda broaden my opinions about gays.
They're just (super bold) guys who are not shy about their sexuality at all.
Even though theyve broken hearts (one of their mum's) in the process.
But well i salute 'em cos theyre really bold. They take all the criticism of OH *BEEP* YOURE *BEEPING* GAY! &THATS SO *BEEPING* GROSS ECK &continue with what they do.
That said, i admit i had some laughs about certain topics in their blogs (NOT 'EM).
And that i don't understand why they would like to make their life so known.
But hey, it's not a crime yes?
One of my seniors &I were talking about the taxi driver entry in their blog. And we laughed heartedly at it 'cos it was.. well, funny in the sense of coincidence?
Hahaha so credits to c&k for the taxidriver topic which sparked off a mini 30seconds convo with my senior &I.
Lololol.
I wouldn't say things like that the other taggers have been saying in their blogs like I HOPE YOU GUYS LAST YI SHENG YI SHI and shit y'know 'cos i dont really believe in relationships lasting at our age.
But still, i really salute 'em for their boldness and urm, optimistism towards criticism (kinda).
Read 'em &tell me what you think yes?
I admire such boldness. Don't you just do?
Well too bad if you don't lol im just telling you i do ha ha =x
So lets not be too mean towards the topic of 'em yes people?
They're human too.
It's just that they don't make the majority. They make a minority of (NOT ABNORMAL BUT just) different people(:
PS : i reckoned i sound RATHER contradictory in the above. HAHAHA but w/e =x
-
Allrighty that topic aside,
BELATED PICTURES!

22april which was last sunday. :D

I wore mismatched socks on tuesday.
Gosh the stress must be getting to me...
No actually my sister &i were trying to be funny.
Lol i wonder who actually noticed it. Haha.

BIG HUGS! :D

What colours are these?
Though not in THAT shade but theyre still BLUE &YELLOW!

Silly IRRITATING grace aha

Urm i was showed this book &the first thing i did was flip it through and *GASP* i saw NUDE MALE BODIES!
SO SCARWEEEEE LEHX I NEBER SEE BEFORE WORX (haha fyi LIANguage is used for false stuff, most of the time. There're exceptions, though.)
Lol im sorry hahahaaaa im just trying to be idiotic.
And nude reminds me of something funny HAHAHAHA zixiong said he suan-ed his mum when she said she wanted MILK but made it sound like NUDE instead.
Okay i know, retarded.

Adorable, adorable.

TOWELS!(:
How i always look so flushed after pe.
Good WHAT, gugu say it means theres blood circulation.
Like when i go almost-instantly red after drinking alcohol.

HAHA DADADADADADADADA and yanty
-
Okay.
Stupid pw meeting tmr.
I wonder why NO ONE replies to my informative messages.
WHY AH!
GOT RECEIVE ANOT ONE AH.
SHEESH imagine what how it'd be if i were the only one in the library tmr LOL -.-
-
JOGJOGJOGJOGJOGJOGJOGJOGJOGJOG
I like typing three-alphabet-words fast :)
LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
and maybe HEHHEHHEHHEH but this is pretty hard.
I know you must be saying :
O....kay by now.
SO TOODS ALL! Have a good sunday &may day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home